Integrated Value and Services
E.B. Horsman & Son is committed to adding value to the products we deliver. The integrated value and services we provide are applicable to both OEMs and MRO contracts. They include:
There are many facets to Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and people define it in different ways. Our process reviews your usage, frequency and receiving requirements and works with you to define your storage options, binning medium, system and management. We have several different VMI programs in place that meet your specific needs. We offer a wide range of inventory management solutions including:
- Customer managed inventory
- EBH managed inventory
- Manual order entry
- Inventory Management Software
- Inventory Analysis
- Storeroom Optimization
- Barcoded Inventory
- Bar code scanning with automated order entry
- Supplier Consolidation
- Product Standardization
- Dedicated Inventory
- Just in Time (JIT) Inventory
- Job Site Project Trailers
- On-site mobile warehouse
- Material Sourcing
- Web Based Order Entry
- Documented Cost Savings
- Customized Reporting
In coordination with our suppliers and their areas of expertise, we offer you opportunities to evaluate equipment and facilities safety through site visits and inspection.
As a response to customer needs, EBH has created a TCO and TVO process with corresponding reporting to ensure that we deliver integrated value to our customers.
We have a solution for projects requiring materials to be organized and tagged for specific rooms or floors when they arrive on site. We have the systems to coordinate with your requirements to ensure an effective and efficient delivery of materials based on specific job requirements. Room by room or floor by floor we can deliver as required.
We have the ability to combine materials in groups that make logical sense based upon your requirement. Items and quantities are unlimited and can be determined by you. Bundles can be billed as one part number or an accumulated total of all its components and their sell prices. Invoices can be sent either way. An additional value added service allows for the materials to be packaged individually meeting specific requirements desired for production, assembly or shutdown repair operations.
In conjunction with our lighting partners, we work with you to identify and address lighting deficiencies at your locations. We provide energy efficient and cost effective solutions to address modern lighting requirements.
We have a complete offering of EDI transaction sets that al- low your integration with our systems for business ease. For those not requiring a full EDI integration we offer a 365/24/7 suite of services. Whether its invoice retrieval, sales history tracking or placing orders for materials to be picked up our branch locations, our B2B solution is always available.
- Test Drives: We set up our equipment and let you take it for a spin. We are available to assist you during these two-four hour sessions on a variety of labs which highlight the key features and benefits of the products.
- Micro Automation Tours: Similar to the test drives, we take our equipment out to the field and invite you to come see the latest in automation equipment to highlight the growing capabilities.
- Certified Training: Several times a year we offer certified courses put on by our manufacturing partners and track your certification in our ERP.
We assist you in finding a complete turn-key solution for your application when more than a shelf product is required. Whether it is as simple as a VFD build up or a problem with more complex requirements, our technical divisions work from the concept to complete solution.
Due to our large offering of products and services we have the ability to partner with many experienced and capable value added integration partners. If projects require a certain expertise that you don’t have or need a partner to assist during times of overload, we offer alternatives that suit your requirements.
In conjunction with our Enclosure Partners, we are proud to offer the versatility of ordering enclosures with custom cut outs, colors or custom dimensions.
For repeat Din Rail assemblies that are costly to build in house we can offer these items ready to install. Working with our partner Weidmuller, we offer custom rail assemblies that are built to your standards.
Our technical divisions, with the support of our manufacturer partners, will work with consultants and engineers to develop specifications that will provide us with a competitive advantage on quotation requests.
Additional value added services to our customers, including but not limited to:
- Machine and process cooling requirement calculations
- EPLAN software sales support
- A Training and Learning Calendar
- Dead Stock Recommendations
- Repair Facilitation
- Stores Inventory Rationalization / Standardization
- Strut Cutting and Drilling
- Warehouse Layout / Cleanups
- Immense array of Electrical Wholesale Product Options
- Specialty Divisions with Technical Support & Additional Product Offerings
- Benefits of Affiliated Distributors Network & Partnership