Rittal TopTherm Fans & Filter Units
21st June 2018 General Division
About Fans & Filter Units
Fan and filter units provide a low profile design, minimal noise and a cost-effective high output cooling option. However, compared to other cooling solutions, the ambient air must be relatively clean with a temperature below the desired enclosure's internal temperature.
Why Rittal TopTherm Fans & Filter Units?
Everything about TopTherm is designed to be simple. TopTherm filter fans' quick-fit technology enables them to easily snap into prepared mounting cutouts. Additionally, reversing the fan motors to change the airflow direction is just as easy. The easily accessible louvered grill latches ensure effortless and efficient replacement of the filter mats, with no supplementary tools required. Rittal also ensures that TopTherm is also globally compatible with any existing product range. This makes the switch as simple as possible and preserves all existing throughput ratings and installation dimensions.
The CSA certified TopTherm fan and filter units are also NEMA 12 out of the box, and NEMA 3R/4/4X with the rain hood!
Features & Benefits
- Straightforward assembly, exchange and maintenance with no need for tools of any kind
- Simple reversal of the air flow direction by turning the fan module
- Individual positioning of the power connection
- Spring clamp terminals for electrical connection without tools
- Latch on louvered grill for fast filter mat replacement without tools
- Quick and easy filter mat exchange
- Air throughput from 20 to 700 m³/h
- A full range of available voltages bring cooling to any configuration.
- New diagonal air flow technology for higher volume and more consistent cooling, even with a contaminated filter mat
- Effective in helping to prevent hot spots
- Minimum installation depth
- Flow-optimised air routing
- Extended service life of filter mats and thus longer maintenance intervals
- Intelligent symbiosis of radial and axial fan technology
- Air flow spreads diagonally from the fan, promoting a more even air distribution in the enclosure
Rittal Cooling Fans
|Part Number||Product Discription|
|3237110||115V, 15 CFM, 5"x5"x2"(HxWxD)|
|3237100||230V, 15 CFM, 5"x5"x2"(HxWxD)|
|3238110||115V, 39 CFM, 6"x6"x3"(HxWxD)|
|3238100||230V, 39 CFM, 6"x6"x3"(HxWxD)|
|3239110||115V, 71 CFM, 8"x8"x4.5"(HxWxD)|
|3239100||230V, 71 CFM, 8"x8"x4.5"(HxWxD)|
|3240110||115V, 94 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3240100||230V, 94 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3241110||115V, 147 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3241100||230V, 147 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3243110||115V, 353 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3243100||230V, 353 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3244110||115V, 453 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3244100||230V, 453 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
Exhaust Filter Assembly
Hose-proof hoods prevent water entry and if mounted above a filter fan unit or outlet filter a rating of IP 56 (UL 4X) to EN 60 529/10.91 is achieved. This is particularly suitable for use in the food industry.
- In conjunction with the filter fan units/outlet filters, UL Type 3R, 4 or 4X is met.
- UL and cUL recognized
- UL file: E76083
- NEMA 3R/4/4X
You might also like:
Manufacturer Spotlight: Rittal Systems
Rittal Systems revolutionized the world of industrial and IT enclosures through high quality, efficiency, and advanced technology. In this manufacturer spotlight, we highlight four factors that makes Rittal a trusted partner of E.B. Horsman & Son: quality, customization, innovation, and global presence.Read More
Rittal Systems Wins 2017 Supplier of the Year
Congratulations Rittal Systems Ltd. for being selected as E.B. Horsman & Son’s 2017 Supplier of the Year! Read the full press release here:Read More
Promo: Hygienic Design Enclosures
Rittal's enclosures -- specially designed and built to handle the unique hygiene needs and challenges of the Food & Beverage industry! Qualified sites receive a no-obligation Hygienic Design demo enclosure for test installation to experience the benefits, cost-savings and protection of Rittal's Hygienic Design solutions first-hand! Offer ends on February 28th while quantity lasts.Read More