Weidmüller MultiMark Marking System
2nd August 2018 General Division
About Control Cabinet Marking Systems
Industry 4.0 is leading to increasingly complex connection technology and a correspondingly high demand for systematic and fast identification inside a control cabinet. This means it is more important than ever for installed components to be properly labelled. The internal arrangement of the cabinet must be clear from first glance for reliable maintenance/servicing and fault-free operation in industrial facilities.
Weidmüller MultiMark is the smart all-in-one solution
Weidmüller’s MultiMark high-speed THM MMP thermotransfer printer perfectly addresses these growing demands with coordinated software and printer technology, while also proving to be extremely cost-effective for small and medium sized projects. It is easy and reliable to use and allows seamless implementation of virtually all labels. Whether it is modular terminal blocks, wires or devices: the MultiMark product family includes practical markers for all areas of use. MultiMark also ensures that all markings are legible and resistant to external influences.
Benefits and Features
- Non-application-specific assignment: MultiMark device markers are geared towards non-manufacturer-specific marking, making it a printer for all jobs. With this printer you can ensure that all components are clearly assigned in a wide range of applications.
- Clever and economical print markers:The THM MMP thermotransfer printer comes with intelligent cutting and perforation option processes markers and labels from the MultiMark range, as well as continuous materials, textile and polyester labels, heat shrinkable sleeves and PLC labels. Its intuitive operation, compact design and weight of just 3.5 kg allows you to use it anywhere, e.g. as a mobile printer for your on-site jobs
- Optimum visible connections : The TM-I and WM conductor markers and SFX cable markers for clear labelling of conductors and cables allow different circuits to be identified without doubt. The range is perfectly tailored to all normal conductor labelling functions.
- Connector markers for efficient labelling: MultiMark terminal markers use an innovative composite material consisting of two components. The hard footprint of the marker slots safely into place and the elastic surface finish makes the marker easy to mount. The strip is expandable and tolerates some fluctuation in spacing.
- Easy to Use : The device is very easy to operate thanks to an intuitive touch display and clear status indicators – in 22 languages. It is also virtually maintenance-free thanks to thermal transfer technology.
SM/CC: Eye-catching and highly adhesive equipment labels – ensure that devices are used correctly
DEK/WS/MF: Flexible connector markers – print, clip, finished
WM: Wire markers installed without tools – simply edit your projects on a computer then print on a reel. Markers are available in four sizes for wire cross-sections from 0.25 mm² to 16 mm².
ESG: All-purpose equipment identification – simple labelling of markers for quick identification of components.
TM-I: Plug-in wire markers – easy to install before and after the sleeve assembly.
SFX: made from extremely flexible polyurethane and adapt to the cable routing. Available for cable diameters 7.0 mm and above.
|243092||WEI THM MMP PRINTER|
Copper Connectors in the 21st Century
Copper Connectors existed for hundreds of years, but how did they evolve to accommodate our 21st century technology? In this division series, we explore current trends that are causing shifts in copper connector termination and installation.
Challenges Faced by Panel Integrators
We’ve all heard of how industry 4.0 is revolutionizing manufacturing, but do you know how it is changing the world of panel integrators and control systems? In this post, we layout a few main challenges and industry trends currently faced by panel integrators and our recommended solutions.
Understanding The Industrial Revolution
Wondering how to stay competitive in the midst of the fourth industrial revolution? Our Automation & Industrial Controls experts walk you through the elements of this revolution and reveal some of the secrets used by Siemens in leading this revolution.