NuTone Smart Knock Doorbell
23rd July 2018 General Division
About Smart Doorbell Cameras
Smart doorbell cameras work in tandem with your smartphone, so you can know who’s at your door before you open it. But, in addition to video, they also offer other handy features to keep your home protected, including two-way talk, and motion detection to help you watch for trouble-makers and monitor for parcel deliveries.
NuTone Knock™ Smart Video Doorbell Camera
NuTone Knock™ Smart Video Doorbell Camera provides visibility and security – whether you’re home or away. You no longer have to wonder “Who’s there?”, guess if the children get home safely from school, or whether the mailman delivered your package. The motion-sensing camera works day or night, so you never miss another visitor. You can even speak to anyone who rings the doorbell from anywhere in the world – with the convenience of your smart phone or tablet.
The NuTone Knock (model DCAM100) smart video doorbell offers multiple advanced features that set it apart from existing video doorbells. NuTone Knock is easy to install, thanks to the built-in voltage detector and better Wi-Fi signal strength reducing the need to move the router or purchase a Wi-Fi extender. NuTone Knock is extremely durable and weather resistant. It’s durable enough to withstand dust and water, and is tested to work from -30°C to 50°C. Offering a clean, simple design, NuTone Knock is designed to look great on any home.
NuTone Knock Features & Benefits
- Weatherproof to protect against dust and water (IP65 rating)
- Rated for temperatures as low as –22°F and as high as 122°F
- More dependable in extreme weather than the other leading brands
See and Speak to Visitors
- See your entire entry area with the 180° view 720p HD camera
- Night vision camera for low light conditions
- Speak to visitors with two-way audio
- Receive alerts when someone approaches the door
- Block out high traffic areas to reduce false motion alerts
- Heat sensor prevents nuisance motion triggering from leaves and debris
Do Not Disturb
- Set quiet hours to turn on the chime
- Make sure visitors do not disturb the baby’s nap, family time or movie night
Fits Your Lifestyle
- Viewable on up to four (4) smart phones or tablets
- Android and Apple compatible
Keep a Record of Visitors
- Record video or take snapshots on demand.
- Automatically saves a snapshot whenever the doorbell button is pressed.
- Automatically saves video to the cloud whenever motion is detected or the button is pressed. Requires cloud storage service starting at $3 USD/month or $30 USD/year
- Feedback from the doorbell guides you through the installation process, no need to find or replace the transformer.
- NuTone Knock will tell you if the transformer voltage is too low.
- Connects to existing doorbell wiring, no need to run Ethernet