About Measurement & Controls:
MCL has a longstanding history of providing industrial automation, process instrumentation, and specialty valves to companies in the process, industrial, and manufacturing industries. It is the supplier of choice for world class manufacturers such as: MOGAS, Siemens Automation, Siemens Instrumentation, FCI, Richards Industries, Skycera, Pepperl + Fuchs and many others.
MCL Product Offering:
- Siemens Automation: (PLC, HMI, Complete Systems etc.)
- Siemens Instrumentation: (Level, Flow, Pressure, etc.)
- Siemens Industrial Control Products: (Drives, Motor Control Centers etc.)
- Fluid Components International: (Thermal Mass Flow Meters, Flow Switches etc.)
- Valve Lines:
- MOGAS: (Rotary Control Valves, Isolation Valves etc.)
- SKYCERA: (Ceramic Valve technology in Ball, Gate and Specialty Valves.)
- Jordan Valve: (Industrial Valves, Pressure Regulators etc.)
- Hex Valve: (Instrument Manifolds, Orifice Block Valves, Needle Valves and Block & Bleed Valves)
- Marwin Valve: (Quarter-turn Ball Valves and Automated Accessories)
- LowFlow Valve: (Fractional Flow Valves)
- Control Seal: (Rising Stem Ball Valves and Double Block and Bleed Valves)
- Intrinsic Safety:
- Pepperl + Fuchs: (Barriers, Purge & Pressurization, Wireless HART etc.)
- Industrial I/O
- Acromag: (Signal Conditioning, Isolators, Alarms etc.)
Joining E.B. Horsman & Son:
MCL was acquired by E.B. Horsman & Son in October 1st, 2018. MCL’s process instrumentation and automation product expertise complements EBH’s full line electrical supply business and technical divisions. By Working together, and utilizing the strengths of EBH’s supplier partnerships and inventory management systems, EBH and MCL will be able to provide customers a robust industrial portfolio of products and services that is second to none.
EFC Scholarship Program
The E.B. Horsman & Son EFC Scholarship Awards are now available for students attending any post-secondary institute in British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan. Application Deadline: Midnight, May 31st, 2019.
Awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
E.B. Horsman & Son (EBH) is a 2019 winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club designation, having retained its Best Managed designation for ten consecutive years.
New Director of Projects and Corporate Contracts
E.B. Horsman & Son is pleased to announce the promotion of Reg Galati to the position of Director – Projects, Corporate Contracts and Indigenous Community Industry Relations.