An Electricians Best Friend
With the process of wiring control cabinets being extremely time-consuming, having quick access to organized tools makes all the difference. The Weidmüller tool chest allows you to organize your tools how you want them. With its foam inserts that are tailored to the drawers and its trisection design, you can create custom tool layouts that are personalized to your needs.
If you’re having trouble finding a tool or not sure where you took it from, our layouts have labels for each tool, which makes clean up a breeze. Each tool layout has a specific QR code that leads to our online catalog with technical specs and application videos.
Work With Quality
Weidmüller is a leading manufacturer for electrical components. Product offering varies so that we can best match the needs of our customers, whether it be your basic ethernet cable or something as complex to over-voltage protections modules, we have the solution. As an OEM supplier, Weidmüller sets global standards in the field of electrical connection technology.
Tool Chest Features
- Optimal load capacities: 40kg (88lbs) per ¬drawer, 400kg (881lbs) housing capacity
- Ideal space conditions: 6 drawers with 600x447mm (23.6x17.6in) usable internal dimensions (Height: 2x75mm / 2x100mm / 1x150mm / 1x200mm) (Height: 0.08x2.9in/ 0.08x3.9in/ 0.04x5.9in/ 0.04x7.9in)
- Maximum utilization: Full extension of drawers and optimal drawer height
- Perfect work safety: Central locking and increased safety against unintentional opening while mobile
- flexible adjustment possibilities: Perforated sidewalls and rear wall for the admission of accessories and tool hook
- Highest ease of use: Sturdy ergonomic sliding bar made of anodized aluminum
- Full mobility: Two smooth running, fixed and two swivel wheels made of solid rubber
- Additional storage and working surface: Non-slip plastic cover with small parts compartment
- Additional safety: Edge protection made of ABS plastic as shock absorber
Gallery: Preview of Tools
Things To Consider
The design of the tool chest allows you to increase efficiency by 10% through standardization. Weidmüller has made this possible by developing the tool chest by following the 5S and lean principles. Tools and working materials can be organized for quick and easy access. This ensures that you're not spending time trying to find or put away tools. Time saved equals money saved.
Questions & Inquiries?
Louisville Ladder Spotlight
Louisville Ladder is the largest climbing tool manufacturer in Canada with headquarters based in Louisville Kentucky and manufacturing across North America including Aurora ON.
NEW! The Ferret WiFi - Inspection Tool
The Ferret WiFi is the world’s first high-definition wireless inspection cam tool that connects straight to your smartphone! Learn more here:
Rack-A-Tiers Manufacturing designs and distributes innovative, specialty electrical tools for electricians made by electricians. Learn more here about our trusted supplier partner: