COVID Business Safety Solutions: Hand Dryers
12th August 2020 | Product Spotlight
Why Hand Dryers?
Automatic hand dryers decrease touch points helping reduce the opportunity for COVID-19 to spread while eliminating the use of waste products such as paper towels.
E.B. Horsman & Son works with two manufacturers to provide the best options for your space.
Reinforced steel construction for a compact and modern design with unsurpassed drying speed for a long lasting durability. Environmentally friendly, using less than 1/6th of the energy of a conventional hand dryer
- Universal voltage: automatic voltage switching for an easier installation
- Smallest footprint on the market
- Fastest drying time on the market
- Vandal proof - not scratchable with any sharp object
- Automatic infrared actuated sensor, for power conservation and maximum hygiene
- High velocity (100 CFM) airflow for ultra high speed hand drying
- Robust, vandal proof, tamper-proof design and construction for greater product durability and longevity
- On/off switch for heating element. This can save you half the energy
- Contributes to LEED and BOMA building certifications
- Designed for easy installation
XLERATOR HAND DRYER
The standard in high velocity
The first high velocity hand dryer on the market, the XLERATOR sets the standard for quality and performance in its category. The XLERATOR dries hands in seconds, making it the ultimate choice in washrooms with high traffic, such as stadiums, arenas and public places. Its reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy shell make it virtually unbreakable. The first choice for LEED® buildings, the XLERATOR is the ideal high velocity hand dryer.
- Dries hands in only 8 seconds
- LED warning light in case of problems
- Perfect for leed® buildings
- Choice of 5 colors
- Rib reinforced shell, solidly constructed of die-cast zinc alloy
- Lightweight, unbreakable and rustproof
- Secured to its supporting wall bracket with two chrome-plated, tamper-proof bolts
- Nichrome element producing instant heat
- Infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet activates hand dryer
- 35-second lockout feature is activated if hands are not removed before this time
- Warranty: five years, *three years on electronic components
E.B. Horsman & Son Announces EMPOWER, Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
EMPOWER, E.B. Horsman & Son’s Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP), reinforces our customer-first organizational culture of encouraging an ownership mindset with our employees to provide the best people, best solutions and best service in the electrical industry.
Louisville Ladder Spotlight
Louisville Ladder is the largest climbing tool manufacturer in Canada with headquarters based in Louisville Kentucky and manufacturing across North America including Aurora ON.
NEW! The Ferret WiFi - Inspection Tool
The Ferret WiFi is the world’s first high-definition wireless inspection cam tool that connects straight to your smartphone! Learn more here: