Software Update Service (SUS) Offer
Offer valid until February 29th, 2020
Save up to 50% on your TIA Portal V16 Upgrade
SUS Download & SUS Manager
Save money and always be up-to-date with Software Update Service contracts
Up-to-date software is an essential precondition for efficient work and reliable results. That’s why Siemens software is continually updated and improved. Based on the latest software version, a SUS ensures automatic delivery after the availability of the software (version, service pack)
Although SUS is available in three delivery forms: SUS Download, SUS Package and SUS Compact, SUS Download is usually the most cost effective*) and fastest way in receiving automation software
All at once Upgrades of different SUS Download contracts (e.g. WinCC & STEP 7 Prof.) are provided for download at the same time.
Available immediately at the release date
Full overview of all licenses and contracts
Fixed annual fee at favorable conditions
SUS Offer Details
We want to make it as easy as possible for our TIA Portal V15/V15.1 customers to switch to TIA Portal V16 as well as keeping their engineering software up to date.
- The SUS grace period offer is available to all customers who order one of the listed SUS download products after delivery release of TIA Portal V16
- The offer is only valid for the delivery type SUS download
- You will receive a new SUS initial delivery Certificate of Contract (CoC) and within 1-3 business days an additional free SUS delivery with the V16 upgrade as download
- Requirement: A valid license for version 15/15.1 of the SUS capable TIA Portal base product
- All future service packs and upgrades within the contract period are included;
- Saving 50% on upgrade cost!
- Offer valid until February 29th, 2020
Software Update Service (SUS) Download limited-time offer until end of February, 2020
Upgrade Your TIA Portal Products Today
Information about TIA Portal V16: Your gateway to automation in the digital enterprise
SIMATIC STEP 7 V16
SIMATIC STEP 7 Safety V16
SIMATIC WinCC V16
SIMATIC WinCC Unified V16
Contact us today about upgrading your TIA Portal to V16
TIA Portal: higher productivity through digitized automation
Electrical Product Manufacturers in Canada
Do you ever wonder where in the world your electrical products come from? Believe it or not, many of the electrical products you use today are manufactured right here in Canada.
Siemens Load Centres Guide
Our buying guide provides you with all the information you need to consider when choosing the load center that meets your needs.
Siemens Fire has total building solutions for small offices, campuses, and multi building solutions. Products work together to create a fully tailor-made integrated fire protection system.