Rittal Compact Wallmount Enclosures
9th September 2020 | Product Spotlight
NEMA Protection and Security Comes Standard.
Rittal Wallmount enclosures set the standard for maximum use of space and ease of installation. WM enclosures incorporate precision engineering for virtually any application. NEMA protection ratings are ensured through a secure locking system, foamed-in-place gasket and knife-edge perimeter. Features include a body constructed of cold rolled steel, steel doors and zinc-plated mounting panels. WM enclosures are readily available in all of the most popular sizes, protection categories and configurations – including universal disconnect cutout.
Compact Enclosure: WM compact enclosures can be used for virtually any application.
Rittal Wall Mount Compact Enclosures
Washdown Hygienic Design (HD):
- 30˚ roof angle allows liquids to run off easily
- Fully welded construction of 304 stainless steel
- One-piece, replaceable blue silicone gasket provides a secure seal while distinctive color makes particles easy to spot and remove
- UL Type 4X with an FDA approved gasket material
- Ideal For food & beverage and other harsh industries, pharmaceutical, or any environment with sanitation concerns and high pressure washers
Wall Mount Carbon Steel:
- Multi-fold single body construction provides superior strength and stability with fewer welds
- Optimum surface finish with electrophoresis dip-coat primer and powder-coat paint
- Flange collar opening and seamless foamed-in-place gasket create a tight continuous seal
- UL Type 12 / 3R / 4 rated
- Includes depth adjustable galvanized mounting panel
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor use
Junction Boxes (JB):
- Features a stylish, modern design that safely houses more components in a smaller space
- Multi-fold single piece body construction for outstanding strength and stability with fewer welds
- Powder coated with RAL 7035 light grey over an industry exclusive electrophoretic dip-coat powder paint primer for complete coverage and protection of the enclosure surface
- Flange collar enclosure opening and seamless foamed-in-place gasketing create a knife edge seal for tight, secure protection against contaminates and dust
- Most include zinc plated, depth adjustable mounting panel (up to 10% larger than equivalent sized NEMA enclosures) with increased surface area for mounting equipment
Why Rittal Stainless Steel Enclosures:
Rittal WM stainless steel enclosures protect critical equipment in harsh environments under the most demanding conditions by paying attention to design elements like blind nuts on the back side that insure a snug fit and make flush-to-the-wall installations a snap.
When precision instruments, measuring tools and critical controls need protection from the elements, inside or out, Rittal’s durable, one-piece, space-saving wallmount designs are easy to install and maintain.
Stainless steel enclosures are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and configurations for use in the most demanding environments with a range of critical protection ratings – from UL Type 12 to Type 4X – and for use in sensitive areas in a variety of industrial settings.
Rittal TS 8 Modular Enclosure
TS 8 modular enclosure systems provide unsurpassed flexibility, scalability, strength, and durability.
Your Rittal guide to Industrial Enclosure
Everything you need to shop for a Rittal Enclosure: from selecting the enclosure and cooling system to power distribution and accessories.
Rittal Type 3R/4 Air Conditioners for Outdoor Protection
Beat the Heat Summer Promotion ends September 30th, 2020!
Rittal’s Blue e, Wall-Mounted, UL Listed, Type 3R/4 air conditioning units are an excellent choice for indoor or outdoor enclosures where water is an issue. Click here to learn more: