New Klippon Connect A-Series
7th November 2019
Increased Efficiency and Flexibility for Control Panel Design and Construction!
Weidmuller’s Klippon® Connect A-Series Universal range includes feed-through, multi-tier distribution, PE, fuse, test disconnect and neutral conductor disconnect terminals blocks. The innovative PUSH IN direct plug connector reduces connection times for solid wires and those with crimped on wire-end ferrules by up to 50 percent compared to clamping yoke terminals.
New A-Series Features and Benefits
- Integrated push-button clamp actuator for safer wiring and simple handling
- Uniform integrated test point for easy continuity and potential/current checks
- Current identification area on jumpers
- Spring-loaded mounting foot to compensate for rail size fluctuations
- Multiple marking areas
- Two integrated jumpering channels
- Full range of pluggable terminal configurations
What is the Klippon Connect Series?
Terminal blocks such as the Klippon Connect A-Series are products and process-supporting services that provide you with productivity benefits at all stages of the panel building process.
Announcing: Bernie Ip, New VP of Technology and Digital Solutions
Please join us in welcoming Bernie Ip as our new VP of Technology and Digital Solutions, effective October 1st, 2021.
Win 50,000 E.B. Horsman Rewards!
Between October 1st and November 30th, 2021, purchase a minimum of $500 of select Cooper Lighting and you will be entered for a chance to win one of 6 draws.