About Measurement & Controls:
MCL has a longstanding history of providing industrial automation, process instrumentation, and specialty valves to companies in the process, industrial, and manufacturing industries. It is the supplier of choice for world class manufacturers such as: MOGAS, Siemens Automation, Siemens Instrumentation, FCI, Richards Industries, Skycera, Pepperl + Fuchs and many others.
MCL Product Offering:
- Siemens Automation: (PLC, HMI, Complete Systems etc.)
- Siemens Instrumentation: (Level, Flow, Pressure, etc.)
- Siemens Industrial Control Products: (Drives, Motor Control Centers etc.)
- Fluid Components International: (Thermal Mass Flow Meters, Flow Switches etc.)
- Valve Lines:
- MOGAS: (Rotary Control Valves, Isolation Valves etc.)
- SKYCERA: (Ceramic Valve technology in Ball, Gate and Specialty Valves.)
- Jordan Valve: (Industrial Valves, Pressure Regulators etc.)
- Hex Valve: (Instrument Manifolds, Orifice Block Valves, Needle Valves and Block & Bleed Valves)
- Marwin Valve: (Quarter-turn Ball Valves and Automated Accessories)
- LowFlow Valve: (Fractional Flow Valves)
- Control Seal: (Rising Stem Ball Valves and Double Block and Bleed Valves)
- Intrinsic Safety:
- Pepperl + Fuchs: (Barriers, Purge & Pressurization, Wireless HART etc.)
- Industrial I/O
- Acromag: (Signal Conditioning, Isolators, Alarms etc.)
Joining E.B. Horsman & Son:
MCL was acquired by E.B. Horsman & Son in October 1st, 2018. MCL’s process instrumentation and automation product expertise complements EBH’s full line electrical supply business and technical divisions. By Working together, and utilizing the strengths of EBH’s supplier partnerships and inventory management systems, EBH and MCL will be able to provide customers a robust industrial portfolio of products and services that is second to none.
Contact UsMeasurement & Controls, Now Part of E.B. Horsman & Son
#101, 5305 McCall Way NE
Calgary, AB, T2E 7N7
Electrical Product Manufacturers in Canada
Do you ever wonder where in the world your electrical products come from? Believe it or not, many of the electrical products you use today are manufactured right here in Canada.
COVID-19 Operation Update: Counter Service Reopening
On Wednesday, May 13th, 2020, we will be reopening most of our branches for counter service with essential staff only, while the rest of our staff continues to work remotely. The rest of our branch counters will open by May 19th, 2020 once all safety measures are received & set up.
COVID-19 Operation Update: Check Branch Status
Branch operations may vary by location as we strictly follow service guidelines from British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan Ministries of Health. We recommend that you bookmark this page as this will have the most up-to-date status information for your local branch.