Siemens SITOP Power Supply
28th April 2017 Automation & Controls Division
Because of their high reliability, Siemens SITOP power supply units are globally recognized for their high reliability and for their coping with critical network conditions. The full range of switched-mode power supply units provides a controlled 24 V DC power supply and other voltages. The unique spectrum of DC UPS and addon modules extends the power supply range to protect the 24 V supply against mains problems and problems on the DC side. SITOP is also top-notch when it comes to efficiency, thanks to an efficiency rating of up to 95%. For example, the availibility of tools to make product selection and ordering quick and easy, and comprehensive support from Siemens and E.B. Horsman for your design processes. Further, complete integration in Totally Integrated Automation and the TIA Portal via PROFINET gives you unique opportunities for engineering and diagnostics.
Top integration. Top efficiency. Top reliability. SITOP
The Slim Power Supply For Control Boxes
Thanks to the extremely space-saving slim design, the power supply series for the lower performance range is especially suited to be integrated into distributed applications in control boxes or in small control cabinets. The power supplies are characterized by their low power loss over the entire load range. Power loss is extremely low even during no-load operation, which is why they are ideal, for example, for the efficient supply of machinery and equipment that are often in stand-by mode.
The SITOP PSU100C switched-mode power supplies have a wide-range input for AC and DC networks, with plug-in terminals allowing a simple electrical connection. The wide range of temperatures together with comprehensive certifications offer universal application options combined with the proven SITOP reliability.
To further increase the availability, the SITOP compact power supply units can be combined with DC UPS and redundancy modules.
- » 24 V/0.6 and 1.3 A, 2.5 and 4 A, 12 V/2 A and 6.5 A
- » 24 V/3.7 A with limited output power of max. 100 VA according to NEC class 2
- » Small mounting surface thanks to its slim design
- » Wide-range input for 85 V to 264 V AC or 110 V to 300 V DC
- » High efficiency over the entire load range.
- » Up to 28 % energy savings compared to similar units
- » Low energy consumption during no-load or standby operation
- » Up to 53 % energy savings possible
- » Adjustable output voltage
- » Green LED for “Output voltage O.K.”
- » Plug-in terminals
- » Temperature range from –20 °C to +70 °C
- » Comprehensive certification, e. g. UL, ATEX and GL
EBH Stocking Options
Product Part Number
Corresponding Circuit Breaker
Cost-Effective Basic Power Supply
The new range of power supplies is designed for standard requirements in industrial environments and offers all important functions at a favorable price, of course without compromising quality and the proverbial SITOP reliability. The wide-range input with manual switchover supports connection to a wide range of 1-phase supply systems. Thanks to the narrow width, the primary switched-mode regulators require little space on the DIN rail and can be easily integrated. Short-circuit and overload protection as well as UL approval for export ensure problem-free use.
- » 24 V/2.5 A, 5 A and 10 A for industrial applications with standard requirements
- » 1-phase wide-range input with manual switchover
- » Narrow mounting width
- » High degree of efficiency
- » Green LED for “24 V OK”
- » Parallel connection possible
- » No lateral installation clearances required
- » Ambient temperature range of 0 °C to 60 °C (from 45 °C with derating)
- » Cooling through natural convection
- » Short-circuit and overload protection
- » Certification in accordance with CE and cULus
EBH Stocking Options
Product Part Number
The high-performance standard power supply for 1-phase and 3-phase networks
SITOP smart is the high-performance standard power supply for automated machines and systems with 24 V or 12 V electronics. Despite its compactness, it offers outstanding overload characteristics. Its capacity of 1.5 times the rated current for 5 s/min also enables trouble-free connection of consumers that demand high power. And with the permanent load capacity of 120% nominal output, these compact power supply units are among the most reliable of their kind.
- » Small footprint thanks to compact design, no clearances required at the sides
- » “Extra power” with 1.5 times the rated current for 5 s/min for transient overloads
- » 120% of the rated capacity can be used durably up to 45 °C ambient temperature (24 V models)
- » Signaling contact for “Output voltage OK” for easy integration into the system monitoring
- » Low energy consumption and minimal heat generation inside the control cabinet due to high
- » efficiency
- » SITOP PSU100S: Automatic range switching 120/230 VAC
- » SITOP PSU300S: Wide -range input 3AC 400 – 500 V
- » Adjustable output voltage to compensate for voltage drops
- » Wide temperature range from -25 to +70 °C
- » Comprehensive certifications, such as cULus, ATEX, IEC or GL for all standard applications worldwide