Rittal TopTherm Fans & Filter Units
20th June 2019 General Division
Choose Better. For More Pressure and Air Cooling This Summer.
About Fans & Filter Units
Fan and filter units provide a low profile design, minimal noise, and a cost-effective high output cooling option. However, compared to other cooling solutions, the ambient air must be relatively clean with a temperature below the desired enclosure's internal temperature.
Why Rittal TopTherm Fans & Filter Units for Cabinets & Enclosures?
Everything about TopTherm is designed to be simple. TopTherm filter fans' quick-fit technology enables them to easily snap into prepared mounting cutouts. Additionally, reversing the fan motors to change the airflow direction is just as easy. The easily accessible louvered grill latches ensures effortless and efficient replacement of the filter mats, with no supplementary tools required. Rittal also ensures that TopTherm is globally compatible with any existing cabinet and enclosure product range. This makes the switch as simple as possible and preserves all existing throughput ratings and installation dimensions.
The CSA certified TopTherm fan and filter units are also NEMA 12 out of the box, and NEMA 3R/4/4X with the rain hood!
Features & Benefits
- Straightforward assembly, exchange and maintenance with no need for tools of any kind
- Simple reversal of the air flow direction by turning the fan module
- Individual positioning of the power connection
- Spring clamp terminals for electrical connection without tools
- Latch on louvered grill for fast filter mat replacement without tools
- Quick and easy filter mat exchange
- Air cooling throughput from 20 to 700 m³/h
- A full range of available voltages bring cooling to any configuration.
- New diagonal air flow technology for higher volume and more consistent cooling within the enclosure, even with a contaminated filter mat
- Effective in helping to prevent hot spots
- Minimum installation depth
- Flow-optimised air routing
- Extended service life of filter mats and thus longer maintenance intervals
- Intelligent symbiosis of radial and axial fan technology
- Air flow spreads diagonally from the fan, promoting a more even air distribution in the enclosure
Rittal Enclosure Cooling Fans
|Part Number||Product Discription||Sign In for your
|3237110||115V, 15 CFM, 5"x5"x2"(HxWxD)|
|3237100||230V, 15 CFM, 5"x5"x2"(HxWxD)|
|3238110||115V, 39 CFM, 6"x6"x3"(HxWxD)|
|3238100||230V, 39 CFM, 6"x6"x3"(HxWxD)|
|3239110||115V, 71 CFM, 8"x8"x4.5"(HxWxD)|
|3239100||230V, 71 CFM, 8"x8"x4.5"(HxWxD)|
|3240110||115V, 94 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3240100||230V, 94 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3241110||115V, 147 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3241100||230V, 147 CFM, 10"x10"x5"(HxWxD)|
|3243110||115V, 353 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3243100||230V, 353 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3244110||115V, 453 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
|3244100||230V, 453 CFM, 13"x13"x5.6"(HxWxD)|
Exhaust Filter Assembly
Hose-proof hoods prevent water entry and if mounted above a filter fan unit or outlet filter a rating of IP 56 (UL 4X) to EN 60 529/10.91 is achieved. This is particularly suitable for use in the food industry.
- In conjunction with the filter fan units/outlet filters, UL Type 3R, 4 or 4X is met.
- UL and cUL recognized
- UL file: E76083
- NEMA 3R/4/4X
Nourishing a Growing World
Crop Nutrition has a Vital Role, backed by Saskatchewan’s Potash Mines & Rittal’s HD Enclosures and help from E.B. Horsman & Son's Jonathan Petryk.
Rittal Wall-mounted Air Conditioner Units
Rittal's TopTherm Blue e+ and Blue e Air Conditioners are designed to maintain a set temperature, making it one of the most ﬂexible solutions for the dissipation of heat from enclosures and electronic cases. Click here to learn more:
Rittal Systems revolutionized the world of industrial and IT enclosures through high quality, efficiency, and advanced technology. In this manufacturer spotlight, we highlight four factors that makes Rittal a trusted partner of E.B. Horsman & Son: quality, customization, innovation, and global presence.